Posted July 20, 2011
I have four children at this school--middle schooler, 2 elementary students, and one preschooler. All my children love their school and are happy to go each day. It is clear that the teachers love their job and love their students. They are dedicated to educating the "whole" child--they care for their academic, social, behavioral, emotional, and spiritual life. My husband and I feel our children in the best of care when they leave our home each morning. We are happy with our children's school and wouldn't want them anywhere else.

Posted April 15, 2010

Posted February 21, 2007
I am absolutely thrilled to have my daughter in T.H.E.O.S. She is in Kindergarten and is absolutely blooming there. She is learning to read at a steady rate and can already do simple math (addition, subtraction) five months into Kindergarten! There are six children in her kindergarten class (counting my daughter) and they all get along and play together nicely. Her teacher is the most wonderful person and is young and full of excitement and loves the children in her class. The Orthodox faith is prevalent here and it practiced daily with trips to church, prayers before meals, etc. Academically, the school is outstanding with 100% of 3rd and 5th graders reading and doing math at or above grade level, according to testing last school year. The school now is Pre-K through 8, not Pre-K through 4, as listed in the description. I would wholehartedly recommend T.H.E.O.S. to anyone.

Three Hierarchs Eastern Orthodox School
1819 Ellsworth Avenue, Heidelberg, PA  15106
Last modified Three Hierarchs Eastern Orthodox School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Three Hierarchs Eastern Orthodox School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top