Hellertown, PA

St Theresa School 5

Posted October 28, 2014
Excellent technology education. Very challenging academics from top-notch, experienced educators--the students are not spoon-fed here. Wonderful faith-based education. Parish and community support. A real gem in the Lehigh Valley! So glad I decided to take my daughter out of public school for her middle school years. What a difference!

St Theresa School 5

Posted August 11, 2013
The information on St. Theresa's on Great Schools is very outdated. The current principal is Mrs. Linda Schiller and she has completely rejuvenated this school!! Our enrollment jumped from 110 in the 2012-2013 school year to 140 + in just one school year. I love it here so much that I moved my two children from a good school to this one - a great school!! The principal is supportive and strives to make St. Theresa the best in every way. The staff works harder than any other group of teachers I have ever seen. The curriculum is challenging yet differentiated. The students are generally well behaved and work hard. It's truly an amazing place!

St Theresa School 2

Posted August 30, 2012
Judging by the misspellings in the other two reviews, you have to wonder whether this school is really doing its job!

St Theresa School 0

Posted April 08, 2009
I went to St Theresa, as did my entire family and all our children are currently enrolled. This is the best place to recieve a quality education with small class sizes and dedicated teachers who do not just care about their own paychecks-- I have never seen them go on strike. THAT is dedication. The staff here truly care about the children on an individual basis and their curriculum surpasses any public school, per my firsthand experiences. If your child needs extra focus or help in an area, they get it. The staff definitely strives to make the entire learning process a balance between life skills and book smarts. I do not believe faith is as strong a motivator for attending as the previous reviewer has written. We are not Catholic yet we chose the school for its offerings, safety, educational agenda and staff. Highly recommended

St Theresa School 0

Posted January 14, 2009
St Theresa is a very good school. Facilities are adequate but do not compete with publicly funded schools. Acadamics are very strong pre-k through 4. Middle school is moderately strong and the school scores above average on standardized testing. The decision for parochial school is faith based and whether you believe faith is an integral part of developing your childs potential. If this is a deciding factor St. Theresa has an excellent reputation over decades of developing the best in children academically and faithfully. Strong parent committment, dedicated staff, and support from the Sisters of IHM, and the parish.

St Theresa School