Hershey, PA
Students enrolled: 1,835
Before care: Yes

Posted September 25, 2014
Milton Hershey school is great for children who have a dream to go further than anyone that they are surrounded by. I am a MHS student and I couldn't love a place more. They teach you perseverance and responsibility.I pray that anyone who has a child who has bigger ambitions sends there child here

Posted September 25, 2014
My school is ok .... i think it could be better at times but im chillin here so yah ... also i met oliver here so ive chose to stay ... i just think they should pick better house parents

Posted June 07, 2013
This is a great school helping unfortunate children become great people! It is amazing, and I love the staff. Going through the trouble to enroll your child is worth it. This is a great opportunity!

Posted December 06, 2011
Not a very positive learning experience. We regret it for the value vs. the money we spent.

Posted December 30, 2010
I am a former student of Milton Hershey School. I attended the school for nine years until i was terminated during the spring of my eighth grade year. The reason of my termination was because i was hospitalized in a Mental Hospital. I was hospitalized for self-injurying and suicidal idealation. The school did not give me a chance to get situated on medication. They instead kicked me out. I was then sent back home to a unstable household, which was one of the leading causes of my depression. This is a school who prides itself for helping children in need. But where were they when i needed help the most? They were filling out papers to get rid of me. After i got out of the hospital i attended therepy and was situated on medication. I then reapplied to the school who turned down my application. I attended that school for the majority of my life and they turned me down because of a mental illness. This school only cares about their outward appearence.

Posted August 22, 2010
I attended MHS for five years and graduated in 2000. This school gave me opportunities that I would never have experienced if I stayed at home. The academics were challenging and the community was so supportive. The friendships that I developed will last a lifetime. I truly appreciate everything that MHS did for me; I don't think that I could have been as successful as I am without the school.

Milton Hershey School 0

Posted April 22, 2010
Milton Hershey is a very good school with a good academic currculum. The only thing I realy wish is that they would make it more accessible for parents who, like myself do not drive. This makes it very difficult to visit with your child or to even attend parent meetings.

Posted November 18, 2009

Posted March 28, 2009

Posted March 28, 2009

Milton Hershey School
P.O. Box 830, Hershey, PA  17033
Last modified Milton Hershey School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Milton Hershey School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top