Hershey Early Childhood Center 5

Posted August 09, 2013
My daughter attended Kindergarten this past year at the ECC and I couldn't be happier! This school has exceeded my expectations for a half day Kindergarten. The teacher she had was outstanding, and the others I met through parental volunteering were just as wonderful on a personal level.

Hershey Early Childhood Center 3

Posted June 23, 2010
Surfacely looks great but don't be unaware of the fierce competitiveness, the back-stabbing and the favoritism that abounds in this school system. Teachers retained that other teachers wouldn't want their own children to have. Ineffective leadership because of fear of intimidating parents. Parents who question teachers and leadership because their kids do no wrong. If you aren't driven to excel you are a nobody. Your kid may have lots of "options" and 'opportunities" but at what cost???

Hershey Early Childhood Center 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Hershey schools are known for providing superior quality education, with the Derry Township School District being within the top 7% in the Commonwealth and a staggering statistic of some 97% of Hershey High School Seniors moving onto colleges, universities or trade-schools. I love the Hershey Early Childhood Center because they provide a quality education with strong academic expectations in order to prepare students for their exceptional educational journey through the Derry Township School District.

Hershey Early Childhood Center 4

Posted December 11, 2008
Both of my girls go to the ECC in Hershey. Their teachers are excellent and are truly concerned about providing a quality education to their students.

Hershey Early Childhood Center 4

Posted September 01, 2007
My wife and I were very impressed by the Hershey school system at the elementary level. The faculty went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and the academic program they have in place for our Kidnergartener is as good as or better than any school system we have researched in our prior communities. We are honored to have our child attend the Hershey Early Childhood Center.

Hershey Early Childhood Center 5

Posted October 25, 2004
Two of my children have attended this beautiful new facility. The atmosphere is nurturing and educational at the same time. The special ed svcs are excellent, too. I can't think of a better way to start out in life!

Hershey Early Childhood Center
450rear Homestead Rd, Hershey, PA  17033
Last modified Hershey Early Childhood Center is a Public school that serves grades K-1
Hershey Early Childhood Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top