Posted January 05, 2014
Holland Elementary is just a wonderful school. The building is newly renovated and more open and friendly now. The temporary trailers (modular classrooms) are gone and the building is just beautiful. Fully secure as a building with controlled access and video cameras everywhere. The teachers are friendly and attentive to the students and parents. Mr. Sanko and Mrs. Pacetti are just gifts to the school and care so much about the students and their development. My daughter has had 4 great years at this school and just loves to go everyday. Humanities classes are top notch and advanced math is her favorite class. Mr. Johnson is the best gym teacher for the kids and the entire staff down to the maintenance workers could not be more pleasant when they pass you. Never had a problem with this school and I feel lucky that my daughter is attending Holland ES and has Andy Sanko as the principal.

Holland El School 1

Posted March 01, 2013
Posted my honest critical opinion of the school principle and it was immediately purged from this site. Wow@! Decisive leadership from FANTASTIC school principle, Andy Sanko, and CARING Mrs. Pacitti! Thank you for keeping me honest! and Thank you for sharing YOUR glowing reviews with the world! Outstanding Job with PR! for new parents, enjoy the new building, the sense of community, and many good teachers.

Posted August 18, 2011
This school is incredible, from the Principal all the way to the Janitor. We have had fantastic teachers each year for both of our daughters. The school and teachers have unarguably helped our daughters to excell in all subjects and, perhaps more importantly, learn to love school and learning. There is a nurturing atmosphere within the school that is evident the second you walk into the building. This school is a 10+!

Posted April 25, 2010
Very receptive Principal; excellent music program, teachers are receptive to queries

Posted September 28, 2009
This is my 4th year at Holland Elementary. I could not be happier with the education my children are receiving. The principal is outstanding, and he never lets a question go unanswered. I completely trust the staff with my greatest treasures! This is a school worth looking into!

Posted March 21, 2009
This is a wonderful school. The teachers are very good and attentive to the kids and parents. They are willing to listen to parents and work with together to help our kids to overcome any learning or social problems. The principal is wonderful. You enter the school's doors, and everybody greets you with the smile. I feel very lucky that my kids can attend a school like that. I also have to give props to PTO.

Posted March 20, 2009
I first would like to say that the rating on this site does not reflect the school correctly. I feel it is at this 9 or better. This school is very proactive in closing learning gaps no matter how big or small they may be. They offer several additional reading and math support. All the teachers are very good and care about the kids. THe PTO also has done a great job with the activities at this school. If you are just moving here, take ease in knowing that your kids are in excellent hands.

Holland El School 4

Posted November 20, 2008
A loving, learning environment from the principal to the custodian. Everyone cares.

Posted September 09, 2003
I think that this school is wonderful. my child is a student at this time. He has adhd and he receives alot of one on one help .He started there last year and has made great strides. the progress he has made since going there is amazing. I would recommend this school to any who is moving to the district.

Holland El School 4

Posted August 10, 2003

Holland El School
Crescent and Beverly Rds, Holland, PA  18966
Last modified Holland El School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holland El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top