Holland, PA

Rolling Hills El School 5

Posted December 10, 2010
My daughter started kindergarten at Rolling Hills and loves it. WE we at a different school last year where she cried almost every morning about having to go. he difference is amazing. She's proud of herself and the kids treat each other well. The school has a lovely atmosphere and the kids all get along. I love that the moms are not competitive, but supportive of each other. It is a very warm, relaxed group of parents. The school has some very good policies as well, for example, they don't have junk food on birthdays. They also request the you don't bring holiday gifts, but donate to the Bucks County Homeless shelter instead. the kids are learning to be aware of others by simple policies like this. I don't have any complaints. It has been great for us.

Rolling Hills El School 0

Posted December 07, 2009
I don't like this school that much. Some of the kids are very rude, and the teachers do nothing about it. I was not happy with my child here. And the school is way to small. I know lots of childs who hate it there. Its not the worest school but I think there is way better. And my kid always had stress at this school. Now don't get me wrong all the teachers are very sweet. But they should pay more attetnion.

Rolling Hills El School 5

Posted April 26, 2008
Rolling Hills, in my opinion is the best elementary school in the district. Being a teacher and experiencing all the district has to offer, I deliberately moved to the area to have my children attend this school. The child center focus, conflict resolution, and family groups teach children to be accepting of others, deal with every day stresses. Their well rounded academic and whole-child approach assists each student in their pursuit for greatness. The staff is superb and the principal is miraculous. I would not send my child to any other school to receive such elite education and well rounded support.

Rolling Hills El School
340 Middle Holland Rd, Holland, PA  18966
(215) 944-2000
Last modified Rolling Hills El School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rolling Hills El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top