Posted February 27, 2011
We 100% love St. Catherine's! They have been a great warm environment for our family. I love how they have embraced technology. Our son thinks the smart boards are the best thing ever! We highly recommend this school. The home school association does tons of fun actives to help raise money for the school. Thank you everyone for doing a great job, it is well appreciated!

St. Catherine of Siena School 0

Posted January 28, 2008
Excellent academics. Especially impressed with the wonderful technology program and the way computers are holistically integrated into every subject at every grade level. There is a wonderful sense of community at St. Catherine's the children are taught and embrace a culture of respect and compassion for one another. The teachers and administration are very approachable and interactive with parents. The class size is small. There is also a great music program compared to other schools both private and public in the area. I have two children in the school, 5th and 7th grade.

Posted January 04, 2006
- a former student
I believe that the quality of the academics at St. Catherine's is unbelieveably good. They have a lot of music, art, sports and other activities to choose from such as chime choir, volleyball and music lessons. The parents are also involved in almost anything! They are always invited to help in anything they can.

Posted September 30, 2004
My daughter is currently in 6th grade at St. Catherine's of Siena and has attended since Kindergarten. We have been extremely happy with the education she is receiving and the strong sense of community within the school environment. I would strongly recommend this school to anyone.

Posted September 09, 2003
I am the mother of five children. My oldest three are graduates of SCS. I currently have a child in 6th Grade and one in First at SCS. The teachers are top notch and nurturing. I feel the best test of the quality of the school is how well the children do once they have graduated. My children and their peers from SCS have all done very well after leaving SCS. My children have been able to test out of First year Algebra in high school and have placed in the upper tracks of the schools they have gone onto. I would highly recommend SCS for their academics, and strong sense of community.

St. Catherine of Siena School
317 Witmer Rd, Horsham, PA  19044
(215) 674-1904
Last modified St. Catherine of Siena School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Catherine of Siena School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.