PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

Students are taught to respect and care for others and their environment.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

The staff and teachers are experienced and have worked with students of all learning abilities.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Mrs. Neill the director is a great leader and model for both staff and students.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The teachers and staff live by example and are the most warm, compassionate and professional people I have ever experienced in a school setting...and I am a teacher myself elsewhere.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My child has surpassed my expectations for learning due to the extremely talented teachers.

Amount of homework: Agree

Homework is age appropriate and directly related to curriculum.

This school is absolutely incredible. The teachers and staff are the most caring and genuine people I've ever met. My daughter learns so much from academics to manners and how to be kind, caring person in her community. I cannot say enough about our experience at St. Catherine's. Sending my daughter here is one of the best decisions I've ever made.

We 100% love St. Catherine's! They have been a great warm environment for our family. I love how they have embraced technology. Our son thinks the smart boards are the best thing ever! We highly recommend this school. The home school association does tons of fun actives to help raise money for the school. Thank you everyone for doing a great job, it is well appreciated!

Excellent academics. Especially impressed with the wonderful technology program and the way computers are holistically integrated into every subject at every grade level. There is a wonderful sense of community at St. Catherine's the children are taught and embrace a culture of respect and compassion for one another. The teachers and administration are very approachable and interactive with parents. The class size is small. There is also a great music program compared to other schools both private and public in the area. I have two children in the school, 5th and 7th grade.

Last modified St. Catherine of Siena School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8