Hummelstown, PA

Posted April 15, 2011
Nye Elementary School is pretty close to perfect! As a teacher it's hard to find things to improve upon each year. I think that's a great problem to have.

Nye El School 0

Posted June 27, 2009
What a fantastic school. They teach not only the academic skills but also the life skills children need. Loving teachers and staff provide guideance and genuine caring. Awesome school.

Posted February 13, 2009
This is a great elementary school.My son has been going here for twoo years now and he loves it here.The teachers here love and nurture there children this is a all around great elementary school.

Posted November 12, 2008
My son just sratrted at Nye in November, we moved from a much larger school and he has been very well adjusted very quickly. The communication with the teachers is great. I am very happy with Nye.

Posted June 13, 2006
My 4 children have gone through Nye and each have received nothing but the best. Nye is a school which 'raise' their kids to not only to become academic acheivers but all around young adults. I have never heard of another school in this area that embrace 'their' children the way Nye has. My children felt loved and nurtured.

Nye El School
200 South John St, Hummelstown, PA  17036
Last modified Nye El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nye El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top