PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My son has been accepted into family here. That is the feeling you instantly get when you arrive through those doors. This is an academically challenging school to ensure children are equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary, however they are loved and guided through this. Great teachers and The Head of School is amazing. She is very open to parental feedback. She is a strong advocate for the children to ensure they have the best.

VCS has been an amazing provision for our family! The teachers are truly gifted and godly men and women! Each day my children learn about the world God made and how each academic pursuit is a gift from him. They are nurtured in their faith, encouraged to pursue excellence and challenged to dig deeper. I am thrilled with this school!

I love VCS i have two of my kids going there my son Michael Brown and my daughter Faith Brown and they love this school my son Michael has been in this school for five years now

Our child is in kindergarten this year at VCS, and we have been very pleased with the education he is receiving and the teaching and administrative staff. The personalized and caring attention is great, and they really seem to care about educating the child on all fronts, not just the "three Rs." Compared with other Christian schools in the area, I believe VCS is much stronger academically. They are close to finalizing their accreditation, which I find to be an important validation of the quality of their program. We looked at several others schools in the area, including the highly rated Abington public schools, another Christian school, and another private school, and found that VCS was not just the best value by a mile, but also very strong academically. I empathize with the frustrated parent below, but am also curious as to the other side of the story. Based upon other stories I've heard from other VCS parents, I know the school has worked very closely with children who may need special help for things like dyslexia, etc.

Epic disappointment... Our child attended Montessori , and when ready to attend 1st grade, we decided to try this school after researching many in the area. The structure of Montessori is different from this school, yet only three weeks into the school year, they told us we had to take our child to another school, and began pressuring us to do so post-haste... Our child has some speech delay, but when faced with this challenge, they give up on your child faster than you could possibly imagine. After only 3 weeks, we are expected to pick up shop and move him immediately, eating the costs of 200.00 in school clothing etc.. as well as trying to find a new school asap. Only 3 weeks at the school and they have shown us that they cannot work with our child, but even worse, that they are not even willing to

My children have attended VCS for several years now, and my fourth, and youngest, child will be entering soon. I cannot say enough positive things about VCS. My oldest child, who has a learning disability, thrives here, along with my other children. The children are consistently doing work at least a grade level above their public school counterparts. This has been, and continues to be, money well spent for our family.

VCS has assisted us in raising a child of God with a love for life and a love for learning. The strong academics at VCS are Christ centered with a focus on integrating the Word of God in every aspect of learning and life. Trusted with the care of my child for 6 hours a day are Christian teachers that love, nurture and educate our child with the care reserved for family. This care extends to all aspects of learning that includes the body, mind and heart. I especially enjoy the time that I am able to spend at school assisting in the classroom. It is quite a rewarding experience to be able to interact with those that are so influential in the development of the character that will guide my son onward in life. We are truly blessed for such a wonderful son and especially thankful to God for the VCS family that assists us everyday in raising our child.

I love everything about Valley Christian School. The teachers and Adminstrator are passionate about teaching children and do an excellent job of focusing on all aspects of each child's development. They give the children the good news of the Gospel everyday through their words and actions. The Bible cirriculum is solid and relevant. The academic subjects are challenging and are taught from a practical application and biblical worldview standpoint which makes the children love learning and creates good thinkers. There are many outside activities that the kids can participate in. They also have a service focus which teaches the students to think about others and their needs. There are creative opportunities throughout the year for the students to show love and mercy to others in the name of Jesus. The parent-partnership is wonderful and creates a real family/community environment. This is definitely a GREAT SCHOOL!

This school is a true blessing for any parent. My daughter loves it. She loves her teacher, Mrs. Wenger. More importantly than the strong academic curriculum, the strong Christian foundation is wonderful. I would recommend this school to all.

Last modified Valley Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8