Immaculata, PA

Posted May 13, 2013
Our family has been absolutely thrilled with our decision to send our two girls to Villa Maria! They both have very different personalities, yet it is the perfect fit for both of them. There is a definite sense of family and pride at Villa. We have been in schools where that is absent, and it really does make a huge difference in the morale of the teachers and families. There is a strong emphasis on incorporating technology into the classroom and projects which will help our girls stay competitive as they advance in school. We also LOVE the sports programs available at Villa! The coaching and competition has been terrific. Being on various teams helped my older daughter (who transferred to Villa in 5th grade) make friends and get to know faculty members. She instantly felt like she was welcome, belonged, and a part of something special. Plus, it is very convenient to have all practices take place right after school on campus... no more rushing dinner in between 5:30 and 5:45 to race to 3 different evening practices! :) All in all, transferring our girls to Villa was one of the best decisions we've ever made!

Posted April 12, 2013
The transfer of our two girls to VMA was seamless. We have seen tremendous positive changes in both of them, mostly their confidence level and happiness. They are thriving academically, socially, and spiritually. Spanish and dance are two new classes that they didn't have at their previous school and they love both. We like that there are many after school activities and sports to choose from starting at a young age. This is a nurturing and encouraging environment. The principle, teachers and staff are wonderful! We are so thankful that our girls are able to have this experience . We LOVE Villa Maria Academy!

Posted August 04, 2012
I observed this school last semester as part of my college curriculum and was very pleased with how it went. Good teachers, smart kids, and a professional administration

Posted March 20, 2012
A wonderful, unassuming gem of a school. My daughter loves each and every day at Villa!

Posted October 26, 2011
This is a wonderful school. The academics are challenging. It is a very warm and welcoming environment. They work hard at really individualizing each girls experience to meet their needs. One of their main focuses is leadership. I have seen many positive changes in the confidence of my daughter since she started in VMA.

Posted October 26, 2011
VMA has an emphasis on technology in EVERY classroom subject. This combined with a Christ centered atmosphere is preparing VMA girls to be their generation's ethical leaders of tomorrow.

Posted March 30, 2010
The principal is wonderful and the girls absolutely adore her. She's fun, and positive and motivating and you get the sense she REALLY loves what she does. Academically, I think its great for my 2 girls. Are there others which are even better academically, I'm sure . . . There always are! BUT, they have definitely challenged my girls and have done so without neglecting their emotional & developmental needs. My oldest's class has been doing a national on-line computer-based math challenge and her class is 1st in the nation! The older girls are so impressive too that's what sold me during my 'Visit to Villa' day. They are so poised and confident. It's really astounding. I had to keep reminding myself that they were only in 7th & 8th grade. They really do encourage the girls to be strong and confident and 'whole' which is critical in developing true leaders!

Posted April 05, 2009
This is a wonderful school! The girls are all well-behaved and get good grades

Posted August 22, 2008

Villa Maria Academy Lower School
1140 King Road, Immaculata, PA  19345
Last modified Villa Maria Academy Lower School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Villa Maria Academy Lower School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top