K-6 & Ungraded
Jamison, PA

Posted July 27, 2014
Warwick was an excellent school, and I can say with full confidence that it is a great school for any kid to go to. The teachers are always friendly, always understanding, and certainly well fit for their job. I went to Warwick for my entire elementary school career and I have to say, even though most of the classrooms weren't air conditioned, the teachers could capture your attention and make you have fun so well that your mind simply went off the heat and into the learning. 5/5 stars.

Posted December 06, 2012
This is the second year that my childen have attended this school. The Teachers and the admin have been great so far. Even the bus driver is great! Could not be happier at this point!

Warwick El School 4

Posted August 04, 2012
Another very nice school in Central Bucks. The basement stretches around the school, the kids here are nice, not mean, and the library is very big and has a good amount of books. The playground is average sized, and is bigger than Jamison's tot tot play area. I think that the classrooms look old, though. But that's okay! The school is otherwise very good!

Posted May 30, 2012
My kid attends kindergarden. He loves the school and has definitely improved his reading and writing schools. School has a great environment and the principal provides leadership and stays engaged. School is very safe and provides a great learning environment.

Posted April 20, 2012
This school is terrible. The principal is not understanding, and very cheesy. He doesn't understand what kids are actually thinking. There are very little challenges for advanced students, and classes are taught to the level of the mentally disabled kids who interrupt class with their aids. The small size makes making friends in Middle School where everyone already knows each other very difficult.

Posted July 29, 2011
I dont agree. Tax cuts have changed the personalities of the teachers. The classes are so large I am not sure this is the education it used to be. Kindergarten was a disaster last year , and I hope the administration will fix the problem. I too had to pull my child out. I guess it depends on the child, I am from out of state and find this school average at best.

Posted June 18, 2011
Both my kids attend this school. We LOVE it! There are opportunities for parents to help out if they wish. Kids feel safe, secure, well-respected. The principal knows everyone by name. So does office staff. Because of its small size, Warwick has a private school feel.

Posted March 29, 2011
I ended up takings my kid out of here because somehow there ended up being almost 30 kids in the class. I put him at a private preschool. The room was hot, and included 4 kids that had full time aides, so almost 30 kids and 6 teachers in the room wasnt a comfortable learning situation. Student to teacher ratio is way higher in this school vs other bucks county schools. Not a very sympathetic principle!

Posted February 28, 2011
My son has been at Warwick for five years. I love the small school environment and the teachers are wonderful.

Posted October 08, 2009
Fabulous teachers, fabulous community and environment to learn

Warwick El School
1340 Almshouse Rd, Jamison, PA  18929
Last modified Warwick El School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warwick El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top