Posted November 07, 2013
I sent all 3 of my daughters to St. Basil's and could not have had a better experience. One is a senior, the other two graduated and are currently in their 2nd and 4th year of college. The sense of community at Basil's is unbelievable. Although it is a financial sacrifice for many families, in comparison to other local private schools it's much more affordable. I find it difficult to compare Archdiocesan high schools and SBA. The test scores and college acceptances speak for themselves.. The 2 eldest of my daughters graduated with a bright future ahead of them, respect for themselves and others, and an amazing high school experience to look back on.

St Basil Academy 2

Posted October 17, 2013
I toured this school when my daughter was in grade 7. I have to start out by saying the school is beautiful, the curriculum is good, however, St Basil's does not exceed what is available at an Archdiocesan high school for 1/2 the price. This school is definitely the most convenient to my home, but I ended up sending my daughter to St Hubert's, only because of the price difference. It is much more affordable to travel a bit further to receive the same education. I would have given more stars, but the tuition is just entirely too expensive for what is offered. I feel for the additional expense, there needs to be more available for the girls. I also did not like that Frreshman, Sophmores, Juniors and Seniors are mixed together for some classes because of the low enrollment. I was impressed with how the school was showcased, but not willing to pay the extra money.

Posted February 27, 2013
I love this school! I have two daughters enrolled. They are very different socially, academically, etc. They have both found friends and activities that bring the happiness and excitement. The teachers are caring and concerned and there to help when the girls ask. All of the adults at the school are devoted to helping each of the girls reach their potential. The school officials have been kind and understanding when there are family, health or other issues. I would recommend this school to anyone. There may be certain teachers or classes that could be more challenging, but on the whole the academics absolutely prepare the students well for college and beyond. This school truly works to meet the needs of the students academically, emotionally, spiritually and physically. The school also gives the parents resources to help their daughters to reach their full potential.

Posted June 07, 2011
they excellent teachers, it is a great learning enviorment, and the girls are so sweet and friendly

Posted July 27, 2009

St Basil Academy 4

Posted December 22, 2007
Saint Basil's Academy has a pleasant envirement. It's students enjoy school even though they are not academically perfect. The faculty is friendly, and there is no race descrimination. Their sports teams do well and they have a good amountof clubs. Saint Basil's School Plays are usually entertaining, and the girls alwys try their best. All in al I am very happy with this Academy and I feel glad that I can rest easy knowing that my daughter is in a safe envirement where she does not have to worry about bullies andor boys, and where she can really express herself! I hope tht you will like Saint Basil's Academy as much as I do!

Posted March 12, 2006

St Basil Academy
711 Fox Chase Road, Jenkintown, PA  19046
Last modified St Basil Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
St Basil Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.