9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted October 27, 2014
We have a Freshman at St. Basil's and have found it to be wonderful! The new principal is extremely attentive and connected to everyday activities. Having had another daughter (recently) graduate from an Archdiocesan school close by, I find this tuition to a complete bargain, worth every penny!! I was extremely unhappy with the price paid for the Archdiocesan HS. St. Basil's is a warm, friendly, AFFORDABLE option for any parent who is looking for a high quality, single sex, christian, high school education. The classes are small which makes the student/ teacher ratio unbeatable! There are many clubs, sports and activities for your daughter to chose from. My daughter joined a sport which helped make the trasition to high school easier. There are no barriers between grades, as every girl on the team, treated my "new" freshman with respect and kindness! I highly recommend St. Basil as a wonderful option and plan to send our 3rd daughter there as well!

Posted September 09, 2014
If you are looking for a private all-girls Catholic academy, Saint Basil Academy may be the place for you! I have a daughter who graduated years ago and a daughter who currently attends SBA, and I feel the strengths of the school are its friendly students and warm community, its academic nature and its Christian foundation. The presence of the Sisters and the size of the school make it possible for the girls to feel at home, while the academics bring out the best in the students. Also, a capable principal and the return of rigorous academics give parents and students reason to be hopeful that we are experiencing a return to our former glory. I will definitely be looking at SBA for our other daughter. Visiting on a shadow day will help you decide if you think the school is a good fit for your daughter as well. Good Luck!

Posted November 07, 2013
I sent all 3 of my daughters to St. Basil's and could not have had a better experience. One is a senior, the other two graduated and are currently in their 2nd and 4th year of college. The sense of community at Basil's is unbelievable. Although it is a financial sacrifice for many families, in comparison to other local private schools it's much more affordable. I find it difficult to compare Archdiocesan high schools and SBA. The test scores and college acceptances speak for themselves.. The 2 eldest of my daughters graduated with a bright future ahead of them, respect for themselves and others, and an amazing high school experience to look back on.

St Basil Academy 2

Posted October 17, 2013
I toured this school when my daughter was in grade 7. I have to start out by saying the school is beautiful, the curriculum is good, however, St Basil's does not exceed what is available at an Archdiocesan high school for 1/2 the price. This school is definitely the most convenient to my home, but I ended up sending my daughter to St Hubert's, only because of the price difference. It is much more affordable to travel a bit further to receive the same education. I would have given more stars, but the tuition is just entirely too expensive for what is offered. I feel for the additional expense, there needs to be more available for the girls. I also did not like that Frreshman, Sophmores, Juniors and Seniors are mixed together for some classes because of the low enrollment. I was impressed with how the school was showcased, but not willing to pay the extra money.

Posted February 27, 2013
I love this school! I have two daughters enrolled. They are very different socially, academically, etc. They have both found friends and activities that bring the happiness and excitement. The teachers are caring and concerned and there to help when the girls ask. All of the adults at the school are devoted to helping each of the girls reach their potential. The school officials have been kind and understanding when there are family, health or other issues. I would recommend this school to anyone. There may be certain teachers or classes that could be more challenging, but on the whole the academics absolutely prepare the students well for college and beyond. This school truly works to meet the needs of the students academically, emotionally, spiritually and physically. The school also gives the parents resources to help their daughters to reach their full potential.

Posted June 07, 2011
they excellent teachers, it is a great learning enviorment, and the girls are so sweet and friendly

St Basil Academy 4

Posted December 22, 2007
Saint Basil's Academy has a pleasant envirement. It's students enjoy school even though they are not academically perfect. The faculty is friendly, and there is no race descrimination. Their sports teams do well and they have a good amountof clubs. Saint Basil's School Plays are usually entertaining, and the girls alwys try their best. All in al I am very happy with this Academy and I feel glad that I can rest easy knowing that my daughter is in a safe envirement where she does not have to worry about bullies andor boys, and where she can really express herself! I hope tht you will like Saint Basil's Academy as much as I do!

St Basil Academy