Bad
Good

Posted October 21, 2013
I think westmont is way better than Richland.I think they give you the best high quality education in the area. They really push you and make you work I like that.I am a former student at the high School and I have to say I'm very pleased with the education its very good.The teachers are amazing and very understanding.Westmont Is very rich and wealthy and a great place to live we take care of our surroundings.We were given an award for no bullying and bully free zone god job westmont!! Everyone is very helpful ecspecially the guidance counselers they will help you with anything.Im proud to say I'm a hilltopper!!!westy pride:)!!!

Posted September 06, 2013
The Guidance Counselors are intolerant and lack awareness related to GLBT. The guidance Counselors are so worried about having job security - they are unwilling to provide appropriate guidance and instruction to students. They "suggest" and are unhelpful - thus a good proportion of students are lost after graduation. The teachers also do not utilize the block scheduling appropriately as students text during classes, watch movies and few didactic opportunities are implemented. Overall the school needs a good scrubbing.

Posted July 09, 2013
This school seems to have been good at one time from what I can read here. I think the falling cost of housing is changing that. I know I had to switch to private after attending this and the middle school, and trying for years to cope with the kids in both. Considering the fact that the supposed good school system was part of why I moved here I am not to happy about having to pay for private school now.

Posted July 02, 2013
This is the place to go to get picked on. I am so glad it's over :(

Posted May 11, 2013
Bad atmosphere and uncaring faculty when it comes to the bullying westmont is so famous for. Time to change schools for sure.

Posted September 12, 2009
I am a former student and received a fabulous education in this school system. This is a quality program that allowed me to breeze through my university degrees. Thank you Westmont!

Posted March 14, 2007
I am proud to say that I am a Hilltopper! Westmont has presented me with so many wonderful opportunities that I have experienced to further my education both inside and outside of the classroom. With so many different clubs and sports teams, there is no one who should ever have to feel like there is not something for them! At Westmont, the teachers are very personable and devoted to our learning. Many teachers are here until 5 or 6 at night just to get work done for the next day, so that we can learn as much as possible. I am a junior and I am sad to think that I only have a little of what is left of this year, and next year to be with my friends at Westmont. GO WESTY!

Posted April 28, 2006
My daughter loves this school. She is doing extremely well academically and working very hard. These are the things that will prepare her for college and beyond. The advanced placement classes are difficult as well as the block scheduling but the kids adjust and rise to the expectations. The faculty is great, and the kids are great. There are lots of extracurricular opportunities. Its just an all around wonderful school.

Posted April 02, 2006
quality academic programs, especially the English Department. Wealthy area, as well as a fairly new school. Better than any other area school.

Posted April 13, 2004
Westmont Hilltop High School prepared me very well for my university experiences. The excellent academic background and study skills that I aquired at WHHS helped me succeed in earning my bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees.

200 Fair Oaks Dr, Johnstown, PA  15905
Last modified Westmont Hilltop High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.