Posted September 05, 2014
Fantastic. We have two children, one who just finished there, and one who just entered 3rd grade. They both love it, and we've been thrilled with the school, the teaching, the activities and the environment.

Posted June 23, 2014
Love Greenwood! The parent/family involvement is outstanding! True community feel! Kids are happy and kind to one another!!

Posted August 27, 2013
The teachers at Greenwood are incredible. My children (two in Greenwood, one at the Middle School now) love Greenwood. Top notch art and music programs, instrument lessons, a chess club, 24 club, chorus, after school sports, and various field trips, and weekend and after school events are just a few of the great things that this school has to offer. I will be so sad in three years when we no longer have a child at Greenwood.

Greenwood El School 1

Posted October 23, 2012
My son has been repeatedly bullied by peers at this school and the staff has done nothing to prevent it. I often see the staff talking with one another during recess and lunch instead of supervising the children. Leaving many windows for kids to be emotionally and verbally abused by their classmates. When I asked for my child to be placed into another class, they refused, regardless of his obvious phobia of school and the physical stress he is suffering. I have spoken with staff and they are rude and unhelpful. I will be taking my child out of this school for their lack of insight and inability to relate and trust children.

Posted February 25, 2012
This school has been a wonderful home for my children, especially my son who has a physical disabliity and has been welcomed and included by his teachers, and more importantly, the students. The level of support we have received from the school is incredible, especially compared to some of the struggles I hear related on the internet from other parents of kids with disabilities. This school is nurturing and challenging, and my children wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

Posted March 17, 2011
Greenwood Elementary is such an incredible elementary school that parents PULL there kids out of area private schools in order to attend. What makes it that kind of school? Top-notch teachers at all levels; responsive administration and specialty teachers; music and art programs that most people generally HAVE to pay private school tuition to receive; and an amazingly dedicated PTO. I have three children of varying academic capability and interests and they all love attending Greenwood.

Posted April 30, 2010
Greenwood is a fantastic school! The staff challenges the students and the administration goes to great lengths to include everyone regardless of their ethnic background or socioeconomic class. I love that my child has so much diversity right in his classroom, just as he will throughout his life.

Posted May 20, 2008

Greenwood El School 4

Posted June 16, 2006
Greenwood Elementary School offers so much to the students and parents. The teachers are outstanding.

Posted September 23, 2005
Greenwood Elementary has provided both of my children a friendly, safe, and structured environment to learn. The school has a wonderful, dedicated staff and a very strong PTO. Greenwood Elementary is a home away from home, and a place my young children enjoy going to learn each and every day.

Greenwood El School
420 Greenwood Rd, Kennett Square, PA  19348
Last modified Greenwood El School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenwood El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.