Kintnersville, PA

Palisades Middle School 2

Posted June 02, 2011
There are very few good teachers in this school who have the patience and understanding needed to help educate kids with special needs. It's very obvious that some of them do not even read the child's IEP. My child's self esteem plummeted and I had many arguments with the administration about how some of the mainstreamed staff dealt with my child. My child was treated like a bad, and lazy kid. In return, my child became very depressed, hated school. Not until moving into a new district, did I realize how poorly PALMS handled my childs situation. My child has made a complete turn around since leaving, a totally different kid. I DO however, need to say, that they have the best History teacher I have ever known. My child has grown to excel in history because of this teachers positive influence. There's not many like Mr. V.

Palisades Middle School 5

Posted May 03, 2010
Excellent arts program that enhances a very good academic experience. The school's guidance counselor is wonderful, and the principal and vice principal know all the children by first name. We moved here for the school district, and have not been disappointed.

Palisades Middle School 5

Posted February 28, 2008
Caring administration with roots in the community. Exemplary Superintendent of Schools is a guiding light!

Palisades Middle School
4710 Durham Rd, Kintnersville, PA  18930
Last modified Palisades Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palisades Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top