Bad
Good

There are very few good teachers in this school who have the patience and understanding needed to help educate kids with special needs. It's very obvious that some of them do not even read the child's IEP. My child's self esteem plummeted and I had many arguments with the administration about how some of the mainstreamed staff dealt with my child. My child was treated like a bad, and lazy kid. In return, my child became very depressed, hated school. Not until moving into a new district, did I realize how poorly PALMS handled my childs situation. My child has made a complete turn around since leaving, a totally different kid. I DO however, need to say, that they have the best History teacher I have ever known. My child has grown to excel in history because of this teachers positive influence. There's not many like Mr. V.

Excellent arts program that enhances a very good academic experience. The school's guidance counselor is wonderful, and the principal and vice principal know all the children by first name. We moved here for the school district, and have not been disappointed.

Caring administration with roots in the community. Exemplary Superintendent of Schools is a guiding light!

Last modified Palisades Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.