Posted March 12, 2009
I am so impressed with Martin Meylin MS. This year our family moved to Lancaster from Northern VA. The teachers and guidance counselors have gone out of their way to guide, support and encourage my sons (6th and 7th grade). The teachers are phenominal. They care so much and truly strive to develop and encourage academic success within each student. There are many, many extracurricular activities, events, and clubs, i.e., sports, band, drama; that provide opportunties for students to develop new skills and foster new friendships. And, the school campus is magnificent. The buildings and grounds are beautifully maintained. Our family is very proud to say that we go to Martin Meylin! Submitted by Vicki Greenfield, a parent

Martin Meylin Middle School 4

Posted May 14, 2007

Posted May 04, 2007
- a former student
At Martin Meylin, students are superbly prepared for High School. While attending Martin Meylin, I learned useful habits which I did not like at the time, but were extremely important to me once I reached high school. Most of the staff are very nice (I didn't really like the Principal, though; he never quite understood how to properly deal with developing teenagers) and intelligent, and always willing to provide help to students who are struggling, and to provide extra challenges to students who wish to have extra preparation for the real world. The concert band program is great, and there are many other activities for students to get involved with.

Posted October 19, 2005
Martin Meylin is a good school, especially in special education. My 12 year old daughter is enrolled in a specialized learning support classroom, and really is doing well. I feel the teaching has such a big role in their learning, seems like she has so many teachers that care about her, take that extra step to make learning easier. I am also impressed with the Assistant Principal and Head Principal.

Martin Meylin Middle School
1600 Book Rd, Lampeter, PA  17537
Last modified Martin Meylin Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Martin Meylin Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top