Bad
Good

It is the best place I have used. Well worth the price. I had used them for my two older children. I made the mistake of taking my youngest somewhere that was slightly closer. Worst choice ever. Since I have switched her, she has been extremely happy, she talks so much more, she has started potty training, and it has been an overall positive experience. The same staff remains from several years ago. They are dedicated, believe in what they do, and they are very friendly. I will never go anywhere else.

We've had 2 children start as infants with the first about to graduate Pre-K at Chesterbrook North Pointe. I can't say enough about this school. Great teachers and principles! Both of my kids really enjoy going and have learned a lot. It's hard for me to have to take my kids to daycare, but this school makes it easier!

This school does not use basic discipline techniques such as redirection and positive reinforcement and is unprepared to work with children with special needs. Our son had a terrible experience, the "teacher" who repeatedly singled him out was insulated by management and left us with a child who referred to himself as "garbage" as a result of his treatment by his primary caregiver. Huge mistake to choose this school. Wish we had withdrawn ages ago before the damage was done.

Last modified Chesterbrook Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-K