Lancaster, PA

Bucher School

Posted January 03, 2009
Better than I could have ever hoped for. Great cultural diversity which they embrace. My kids have been there for 4 years and I wouldn't dream of relocating them if we move. It's a small school but the perks are you get to know a lot of the other parents. Some of my best friends are parents of kids my son met in kindergarten four years ago. The PTO is also amazing. They have so many fun activities for the kids to get involved in.

Bucher School 4

Posted September 13, 2008
Nice small school, caring teachers and principal. Building is a little outdated, but will soon be under construction to add a huge piece. My son is a first grader and has loved it!

Bucher School
450 Candlewyck Rd, Lancaster, PA  17601
Last modified Bucher School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bucher School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top