Posted April 17, 2014
I have 2 daughters who go to hambright and they love it. My oldest is in 3rd and been there since kindergarten. My other daughter is in 1st.

Posted September 11, 2013
my grandson goes there .he loves this school.he happy gets good grades .hambright is a excellent school.keep up the good work. a happy grand mother .

Posted March 27, 2009

Posted December 18, 2008
I have two children currently there and 2 more to come. They have started with kindergarten and now in 1st and 3rd grade. My son's 1st grade teacher is phenomenal! He goes way beyond what a teacher's duties are and beyond what any parent could ask for! If you even need help with your child at home on an issue he is right there willing to help. My daughter has had some great teachers as well they are concerned with what s best for the child while at school no matter what and willing to help any possible way really great team I think thus far a few excellent teachers are what makes the school go round.

Posted September 04, 2008
I have 2 children there one in 1st and one in third both since kindergarten. I find most teachers are more than willing to help and a great 1st grade teacher really goes out of his way and is much more than just a teacher for the students. They are very understanding yet corrective when need be.

Posted January 30, 2008

Posted February 01, 2006
My son is only in kindergarten this year but so far our experience with Hambright has been wonderful. He really enjoys school and I am able to get involved in a lot of activities. The staff at Hambright is also great!

Hambright El School
2121 Temple Ave, Lancaster, PA  17603
Last modified Hambright El School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hambright El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top