Langhorne, PA

Hoover El School 5

Posted February 13, 2014
Herbert Hoover is an excellent school. Despite being the third largest school in the district, (besides Maple Point & high school) the staff work very hard to help students reach their potential. My children have been challenged academically and their teachers have been wonderful mentors. It is unfortunate that so many changes in administration have brought in administrators that are not vested in our community or our children, only $$$. It is a shame that parents do not attend school board meetings to advocate for their children to see what is happening.

Hoover El School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
The teachers incorporate the parents and make them be more proactive in their children'a achedemic and social world. They are concerned about instilling empathy and respect in our children. Something that needs adressing at this time in our country, more than ever. One day I asked my daughter (in first grade), if she had any problems with any children in her class, her reply was, 'No. We all have to be friends.' When a little boy was crying in class at the beginning of the school year, my daughter took out the napkin from her lunch box, and two other boys were talking to him, trying to make him feel better as his head lay on his desk. She comes home one time and cheers that she, 'can't wait for tomorrow!' 'Why,' I curiously ask. 'Can't wait to go to school.' That says it all. When a child loves to learn and is excited for each day that comes. I wish I felt that way more.

Hoover El School 0

Posted September 23, 2009
This is a wonderfull school that gets children to reach there full pottential

Hoover El School
500 Trenton Rd, Langhorne, PA  19047
Last modified Hoover El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hoover El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top