Our Lady Of Grace School 0

Posted October 02, 2009
I feel the quality of the education is excellent. They have very educated teachers who go out of their way to make sure that all the kids get a really good education. They are compassionate, loving and caring for all the kids. Of course the christian values being taught is excellent. It is very important to teach the Bible and that is what they do. Especially in the tough world we live in now with all the peer pressure, they do an outstanding job. They work really hard with the kids in teaching them their academics, religion and dealing with life in general. The teachers are always willing to go the extra mile. If the kid(s) don't understand something, they go over it until they do. They also stay after hours to tutor those who need it. The kids seem to have fun, while they are learning and that is so important. That is what keeps them interested in school and staying in school to learn. They really care, and that is something so hard to find these days.

Our Lady Of Grace School 3

Posted June 23, 2009
OLG didn't really equip me. I guess I would have been considered above average as a student there, and the best they could ever do was Honors Math, which, while a great program, was the sole program outfitted for above-average kids. In high school I had a very, very hard time adjusting to honors courses because at OLG I simply coasted through everything and wasn't ready to actually work towards a high grade in high school. Overall, the education isn't bad, but high-achieving kids will not get attention they need.

Our Lady Of Grace School 3

Posted August 07, 2008
As all catholic schools, Grace is a fine school if you have bright child, or even a problem child...the bright child will soar and the problem child will get the discipline he/she needs...but its the grey areas that this school fails...they are not equipped to handle children with learning or behavior disorders and have no intentions of changing. (Yes, funding is a problem, but it cost nothing to open ones eyes). Most of the teachers are wonderful, but there are a select few that are not...they are jaded and do not have the children's best interest at heart. Unfortunately, both of my children were students to two of these teachers and the damage is irreversible.... its sad too, I love the school and the good teachers...and the new principal....but the bad apples definitely spoiled it for my family.

Our Lady Of Grace School 2

Posted July 29, 2008
Class sizes have grown over the years and are now getting too big for the teachers to handle. This year's teacher was quick to judge my child and did not accept him for the individual that he is. Teacher would not respond to phone calls or letters and would say that she has been too busy. We would not know about issues until progress report time even after numerous attempts to speak with the teacher throughout the year. We are hoping that next year's teacher is more available and willing to work with our child.

Posted February 15, 2008

Posted January 07, 2008

Posted November 26, 2007
Wonderful caring teachers and they all show a level of involvement that is exceptional.

Posted February 21, 2007
I think OLG is a great school and I would recommend it to anyone. The teachers are wonderful and so are the students. They have a lot of fun and really enjoy going there.

Our Lady Of Grace School 4

Posted October 19, 2006

Posted February 19, 2005
OLG offers the small class advantage you dont get in public school. I can have one on one with the teachers at anytime and they work with your children one on one if they need help. I would not send my children anywhere else.

Our Lady Of Grace School
300 Hulmeville Avenue, Langhorne, PA  19047
Last modified Our Lady Of Grace School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of Grace School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top