Bad
Good

Baggaley El School 5

Posted January 10, 2013
BES stands for BEST ELEMENTARY SCHOOL ! I have 2 children who attend school there. We are extremely pleased with all the staff we have encountered. From the cafeteria workers to the teachers, they all have seemed very pleasant and caring towards our children. We have met many of the teachers in the last 3 yrs, and they are not fake. They truely do care for and love the children. I have personally witnessed some teachers get emotional and tear up when they speak of what a blessing it is to mentor and teach these kids. The principal is a stand up guy, and they couldn't ask for a better leader. The school is very involved in the community, and BES is a great asset to our town. They conduct food drives, collect items for our troops, and even collect items for the dogs that serve along side our troops. Very active PTA. We have been so happy with this school for 3 yrs now, and I look forward to having my kids be there for another 4 yrs.

Posted November 11, 2010
The Teachers and Staff are wonderful with the children!

Posted November 11, 2010
The teachers really care about our kids.

Posted November 11, 2010
has a great family enviroment everyone is very friendly and helpful.

Posted November 10, 2010
It is a very clean school and also it is like family when you walk in. Teachers and staff make you feel welcome.

Baggaley El School 5

Posted November 10, 2010
My son is in Kindergarten this year at Baggaley. The Teachers, Principal and staff have helped make this transition a smooth one. I am so greatful that the people in this school care so much about the students and parents. I am extremally proud to have my son be a part of such a great school. My sons teacher Mrs. Wiesneski is so awesome. She loves her students as if they were her own kids. She gives them support when they are having a bad day away from home and she teaches them not only how to be good students, but also how to be good people. She and all the teachers at Baggaley are Rock Stars in my book!

Posted November 10, 2010
I appreciate all the activities they arrange for our children. There is alwasy something going on to keep the children involved in the school, community, etc.

Posted November 09, 2010
Well rounded curriculum - energetic teachers and administrators!

Posted November 09, 2010
It is a four star school with Keystone Stars.

Posted November 08, 2010
As a teacher at Baggaley Elementary School, I feel truly blessed to be able to work in such a great place. Baggaley has a caring and hard working staff, a dedicated and generous parent organization, and outstanding students. It's true that BES really is the BEST!

4080 Route 982, Latrobe, PA  15650
Last modified Baggaley El School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.