Bad
Good

Posted January 19, 2014
I have twins attending the school and honestly I wasn't expecting too much after see the school score but my kids are doing great, their skills improved a lot and I couldn't be more pleased with the attention and education they are getting. I think the teacher has as job teaching them and we at home keep pushing them making learn a great event for them.

Posted May 03, 2007
My daughter and myself love this school. They have great programs for the low income students.Your children will love this school.

Muhlenberg El Center 4

Posted January 30, 2007
I would give this school 2 thumbs up! I have 2 children in the school and they have been attending for 5 years now. The quality of your child's experience depends on the teacher your child has. I have found great cooperation between (the good) teachers & parents. Lots of parental help requested. Be involved in your child's education! Make use of the school's extra helps - counselors, therapists, etc. Good luck! We have enjoyed the experience overall! Muhlenberg Resident of 6 years.

Muhlenberg El Center 1

Posted June 01, 2005
I have a 10 yr old child and this is the third school district we have attended and by far the worst school ever. The teacher is a screamer which does not work for my child. She does not provide a productive learning environment and when brought to the principals attention has been dismissed several times.

Posted February 19, 2005
My daughter has been in this school for 2 yrs now and this year she has made a HUGE amount of progress despite her learning abilities. The teachers that she has this year could not be kinder or more suitable for their jobs! My husband and I are both truly grateful and appreciative to the faculty and staff of this school. We did have only one problem with one teacher last year. The teacher seemed not to take her job seriously by sending home quarterly reports that half were not even in my child's name. This year my daughter loves going to school and the teachers who are making a positive difference in her life. Thank you Muhlenberg!

Muhlenberg El Center 2

Posted October 28, 2004
I think that this school is horrible. The teachers are slacking in their work tactics and my children aren't receiving good advice on how to do math problems. I'm ashamed.

Muhlenberg El Center
Sharp Ave and Kutztown Rd, Laureldale, PA  19605
Last modified Muhlenberg El Center is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Muhlenberg El Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top