Manor El School 4

Posted July 31, 2014
The school does a good job of getting the students and families involved. There are loads of activities for families and their children to participate in. Picnics, ice cream socials, dances, festivals, and more. The current principal, Mr. Becker, is excellent and great with parents. My daughter has progressed well in her first year there and I feel the teamwork between the teachers is behind it. There should be more playtime for the younger children and maybe that will be possible for kindergartners with a full-day available next year. I also think the teacher-parent communication could have been better, but it was adequate. My daughter looked forward to going to school everyday, and learned a lot - ultimately, that is what a good school is supposed to do.

Posted August 03, 2013
Manor Elementary School holds a special place in my heart, I went to Manor as a child myself and now my daughter is attending. We are a military family and moved back to the area when my daughter was in 1st grade, she is now starting 4th grade this school year. It was the middle of the school year when we moved and Manor welcomed us and made us feel very comfortable. Principal Mr. Becker is very involved with the students in school and outside of school at events. The teachers and staff at Manor are amazing, always wanting to help better a situation. Our custodial staff is one of the best group of people I have ever met, they go above and beyond and so helpful. We have a great community surrounding our school and very proud to be a part of it.

Manor El School 4

Posted March 25, 2011
My child currently attends Manor and we love it! We had another child that also attended Manor and we loved it then. The school is updated, beautiful and the people always go out of their way for the students!

Manor El School 0

Posted April 09, 2010
I wish I went to Manor as a child, I have to say that this School makes me sorry I didn't grow up in this area as a child.,But I am very lucky that my son gets to attend this school that has an awesome principal(who I am sorry to see retire) and a very dedicated teaching, support staff and a great pto.

Posted September 13, 2008

Posted July 14, 2007
My son was a student at Manor for 4 years before relocating to AZ. The principal, Mr. Houseknect, is very involved with school activities and addresses issues with respect. The teachers are excellent! I only ever had one issue with the school. When my son was in 1st grade, he was bullied by some 5th grade safeties. The safety director (also a teacher) and principal, handled the situation very well. I do wish the school would have offered foreign language to students but I do realize this is a district decision, not the individual school. There are many activities for the children to participate in. I would highly recommend this school to anyone!

Posted September 19, 2004
- a former student
This school is the best school that I have ever gone to. Manor teachers sit down and talk to kids one on one. They make kids feel special not stupid or dumb. They respect the students in every way possible. Even though you aren't the best student in the class the teachers make you feel special.I.e. When my father died they wrote letters and drew cards for my family and I. Even the kids that I didn't know were writing letters because the teachers all knew me and my family. They came to our house and gave us toys and food so that we didn't have to buy them at Christmas time. I would like to say 'Thank You' to the students and staff at Manor Elementary School for being there when my family needed you most. We love you guys. Sincerely, Heather Tara Robbie Kelly Michelle Mary and Leo Dooley

Manor El School
401 Penn Valley Rd, Levittown, PA  19054
Last modified Manor El School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Manor El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.