Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The staff is very rude and ignorant. Expect your child to get bullied and nothing to be done! If your child acts... well... like a child, they wouldn't hesitate to recommend drugging your child with highly addictive medication to "control" his or her behavior. Recommending highly addictive medication to students that have a little trouble focusing is flat out wrong. Horrible school!

I have two children there and they both love it. The principal is definitely a big step up from his predecessor. The Secretary is always polite and helpful and the PTA keeps the children amd parents very involved.

If you have any questions about my school please feel free to call. You cannot believe everything you read on the Internet so I invite you in to see for yourself.

My daughter spent 2 months in this school IT WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE OF HER CHILDHOOD. What was allowed to go on there was awful!! She endured many verbal torments but when she came home with bruises all over her legs from 2 boys, I went up to the school. When I told principle "shue" I would not tolerate my child being bullied he said " this wasn't technically bullying. Bullying is a reoccurring incident. Plus nobody actually saw it" The next week there was a rumor amongst the children that she kissed a child 3 years her junior. The principle questioned both children When both children denied the rumor he continued interrogated them separately! My daughter came home feeling confused and violated. The very next week one of the two boys pun bed my child in the face for a ball. When my daughter reported it to the principle he told her that she was lying otherwise there would be a bruise. I informed the principle that I would be taking my child out of that school. I said "my child will not go to a school where boys can use her as a punching bag and get away with it". To which Mr. Shue replied "the kids in our school don't care about who's a boy or a girl."

My four children have all attending or are attending this school for the past 11 years. I have seen it decline over time, while I still feel it is one of the best and I am grateful my children attend, the scholl was 100% better in the hands of Dr. Scourfield. She raised the standards and priorities were all in the right place. Since she left, there is a steady decline, and priorities are all over the board. I am not even comfortable with the principal and she has always managed to be completely useless for any concerns I have had. Again, priorities...

I think this school is great. I have all 4 of my kids there. I haven't heard a parent yet complain

Last modified Lincoln El School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.