Limerick, PA

Evans El School 4

Posted November 04, 2010
I have been nothing but pleased with Evans!! My kids love it! Each teacher that my child(ren) have had has been wonderful and seems to genuinely care about my kids. I'm very appreciative.

Evans El School 5

Posted September 26, 2010
Evans Elementary provides an excellent learning environment for my children. The teachers have always been available and helpful with any issues that may come up. Most of the teachers seem very committed to furthering their education and trying to continually be better, more effective teachers.

Evans El School 5

Posted August 06, 2010
Great school with very helpful teachers and a solid academic program. My son enjoys it here very much.

Evans El School 2

Posted February 23, 2010

Evans El School
125 Sunset Rd, Limerick, PA  19468
Last modified Evans El School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Evans El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top