Lock Haven, PA

Posted March 21, 2010
I agree with the parent below. We need a local cyber charter school that does the K12 curriculum like Bald Eagle Area Cyber Academy. Brick and Mortar is out, Technology is in. I have insisted on implementing the Compass/Odyssey program that is right on the main page of KCSD's website, in my sons education, and no action has been taken. Everybody shrugs me off. Funding can even be provided by Title I, IDEA, and EETT. I have more computers in my home then the kids do in their classroom, and feel that is a strength of his. Instead of focusing on the strengths, we're focusing on all of his weaknesses! I'm about fed up!

Posted February 05, 2010

Posted September 16, 2009
Keystone Cerntral schools would run much better if they would not worry about building education out of bricks. We have over 500 hundred in some children attending Robb Elementry With a part time principle who now has Woodward Elem, Parents of children with special needs start asking to see you Childs Fountas Pinnella scores in reading ask to see your dibel scores you have the right to do this. Keystone Central fails to Pass the State standard testing year after year with the special needs children and the economically disadvantage families. and if your child has an IEP Please refer to wrights law learn your educational rights I encourage every parent who has a child with in Keystone central school District to learn there Educational rights. Absolutely we have wonderful teachers with in our district but you may want to look twice at the adminstration.

Posted August 30, 2009
My grandson attends Robb School and has been there from kindergarten. Every teacher has been superior. The knowledge he has acquired is far beyond anything I could have hoped for. He is in 3rd grade this year. He has developed better social skills, respect for others and understanding of appropriate behavior in various situations. Mrs. Taranto, the principal is always available for the students and family, and she focuses on the safety of the child. Bullying is not tolerated. The curriculum is varied offering enrichment as well as basic studies. The school runs like a well-oiled machine thanks to the faculty and principal and support staff. One important thing is the way teachers greet each child at the door with a smile every morning, making it easier to leave our child for the day in a good state of mind.

Robb El School 1

Posted August 20, 2009

Posted November 14, 2008

Posted January 16, 2008

Posted October 01, 2007
This is a wonderful school, they are great teachers and people. They accepted my son on his first new day of school and i was so pleased. They uphold a no bullying policy which is great because as parebts we know how it feels to hear about your kid being bullied.

Posted March 01, 2007
Robb is an excellent school. My son attended 3rd,4th,and 5th grades in a life skills classroom while I attended graduate school at Lock Haven University of PA. The teachers and principal are very involved with the children and show their support on a daily basis. Robb upholds a 'no bullying' policy to which each teacher and student strictly adheres. I was so pleased to see the acceptance of my son since he is learning disabled--he is actually quite popular! The school has a high-quality after-school program, as well. Also, there is a great before/after-school childcare program at the local YMCA, and transportation is provided to and from Robb. I never fear for my son's safety when I drop him off in the morning. As for the town of Lock Haven, I would describe it as a small mountain town, built along a gorgeous river, within a university community. Quite safe and friendly.

Robb El School
400 East Church St, Lock Haven, PA  17745
Last modified Robb El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robb El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top