Posted September 10, 2013
I can't say enough about Seton. Wouldn't have my children any other place. Great education, morals and respect! LOVE Seton!

Posted August 14, 2013
We have always been pleased with not only the teaching and academic curriculum at Seton, but also of the high expectations placed on students (A=93%+, a B=92%-84%. a C=83%) & individual attention students receive. Students are expected to behave & be respectful of each other, the classroom, & the property. They are expected to be personally responsible for their belongings & their homework. There is a greater sense of community at our school, particularly apparent in the Middle School, which is true Middle School model with grades 6-8. Middle school students perform numerous service projects which helps in their character development, & they also interact as mentors to younger students in the school. They are typically advanced to an accelerated curriculum. Seton provides intro to Spanish to all classrooms with Spanish I completed in 7-8th grade (accelerating Seton students for Spanish II in 9th grade). Students are encouraged to be active in both Physical Education classes & on the playground at recess. Seton supports the arts, with classes offered weekly, along with music lessons for grades 4-8. Overall Seton provides a great education and a wonderful school environment!

Posted August 11, 2013
Contrary to the latest two reviews, the students of Seton Catholic School test not only above the local school district level, but also above average at the national level. You can see their national score percentiles on the Seton Catholic School website! I am beyond happy with the school and would rather have my children here than in the public school they are districted to go to, which performs in the bottom 15% of the state.

Seton Catholic School 1

Posted February 10, 2013
this school is NOT academically above standard the Christian values may be taught, but not practiced by administration and parents very disappointing

Posted March 16, 2011
Seton is an amazing school for students, parents, and faculty. The children at Seton display a love of learning and serve their community in a way that is admirable. Everyday, I see God's hand at work in this school. I see teachers that develop and nurture relationships with students that last for years! Seton parents devote their time and energy on a daily basis to make this school so special. In all my years teaching, I have never been so proud to call a school my "home."

Posted February 23, 2011
I am a 4th grader at Seton and love my school and eveything about it. The teachers and principal are great and very caring. I even love the uniforms.

Posted February 23, 2011
Seton has made a huge difference in the lives of my children. We are thankful to the teachers and administration for their kindness, care and attention to academic growth. Meadville High School (as well as other high schools that our students attend) is an incredible indicator as to the quality of Seton students and their success rate. They are poised, confident and curriculum ready!

Posted February 23, 2011
Seton is a true gem. My older son graduated from Seton and went on to a prep school for high school. He was VERY well prepared for this transition. I was told by the administration at the prep school that "Seton students are always well prepared academically" for the transition. He is doing remarkably well and I have Seton to thank for that. My younger son has attended Seton since kindergarten and is thriving both academically and socially. We are grateful to have such a wonderful school.

Posted February 23, 2011
I have been part of the Seton Family for over 20 years and have found the teachers to be very involved with their students. My oldest child went to a prep. school and was very well prepared as will my youngest child when the time comes for him to attend High School. I am very thankful for Seton Catholic School and all those who help to make our school an "awesome" place.

Posted May 06, 2010
They take the time to make sure each child learns to the extent they are capable of learning

Seton Catholic School
385 Pine Street, Meadville, PA  16335
Last modified Seton Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Seton Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.