Meadville, PA

Second District Elementary School 1

Posted May 21, 2014
This school is horrible! Both my children have been bullied this school year. When I addressed these issues with the principal I was told they weren't being bullied because they weren't singled out but one of many that where getting picked on. In several cases both my children were punished. One was choked by another student and had to stand on the wall during recess. Why because the boy said he punched him and when my son said he didn't the teacher called him a liar. And what was the boys punishment that choked my son he also had to stand on the wall during recess. My kids beg me not to send them to school everyday it is heartbreaking.

Second District Elementary School 5

Posted October 09, 2013
Second District Elementary School is a great school! My daughter started K there this year, and she loves it. She always talks about how friendly the teachers are and how they help her when she needs it. I also am very thrilled with the teachers. They are wonderful and they teach so much and she loves getting up every morning just to go to school. And i am so thankful for that. So thank you Second District Elementary Staff for being so wonderful.

Second District Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
This is a school where staff and children alike are dedicated to their school and community. Every effort is made to help these children become successful learners and successful members of the community.

Second District Elementary School 5

Posted May 03, 2009

Second District Elementary School
1216 South Main St, Meadville, PA  16335
Last modified Second District Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6
Second District Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top