Mercersburg, PA

Montgomery El School 5

Posted August 22, 2014
I went to this school and im proud to send my children here and to hear the nasty remarks about this school is sad cause I know that if you were truely in need of help and went to a member of the staff they wouldnt have shut you down and if parents were doing their jobs at home instead of expecting teachers to handle behavioral issues and respect we wouldn't have over worked tired teachers

Montgomery El School 2

Posted September 23, 2010
some of the faculty is nice. But on the whole, the majority are stuck up. especially the higher ups. all the females generate toward the same criteria. they have brown hair are snotty and skinny. i feel like i'm in a barbie fashion show for brunettes.

Montgomery El School 0

Posted May 05, 2010
This is a terrible school. Avoid it at all costs. My experiences with this place have been nothing but frustrating. They do their best to rid every child of any kind of creativity, intelligence, and the ability to think for themselves. You are much better off homeschooling your kids than sending them here.

Montgomery El School 4

Posted August 08, 2006
I think this is a great school. My son started to attend this school in 4th grade and needed learning support. All the teachers have been very accomadating to his special needs. I really appreciate everything they have done for him. My daughter started in K and she also has had excellent teachers. I would recommend this school to anyone moving into the area. It may be alittle outdated (which they are making improvements)but everyone is really concerned about the childrens needs! Keep up the good work!!

Montgomery El School 3

Posted June 22, 2005

Montgomery El School 2

Posted April 01, 2005
I agree that this school is outdated. The principal is very unresponsive to parent's concerns. Not returning parent's phone calls. I have not seen any leadership qualities in him. Also the lunch aides are very demeaning to the children, constantly yelling.

Montgomery El School 5

Posted January 02, 2005
This is an older school that could use some updates, I feel the teachers & staff are doing a fantastic job at providing the children a safe, clean, and quality learning environment. If a child is having problems they are either worked with individually by a teacher, teachers aide, or parent volunteer (if the parent is qualified). This school could use more teachers aides. The teachers and staff always greet parents and students with a welcoming smile, and are always avalible to answer questions or to help resolve any problems, even small ones. When we first moved to this area one of my children was really behind the other students in his class, but the teacher made me aware of what needed to be worked on at home, plus made sure the individual attention was given to my child at school, and within a month my child was caught up.

Montgomery El School
9138 Fort Loudon Rd, Mercersburg, PA  17236
(717) 328-2023
Last modified Montgomery El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Montgomery El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top