Merion Station, PA

Posted August 18, 2010
Our third daughter is presently attending MMA. She loves it. There is a strong emphasis on giving back to the community, sports, and of course, academics. Her two older sisters are MMA graduates who attribute their success in college to their high school experiences. It's the best investment we have ever made!

Merion Mercy Academy 1

Posted February 04, 2010

Posted September 23, 2009
Our alma mater is so right: 'Your school and my school, long may fond memories dwell, in your heart and my heart, of the spot we love so well.' My days at MMA were great and I recommend the school to anyone who wants to listen. I credit them for helping me develop confidence in myself as a young woman. Girls will be girls, but Merion girls will be ladies!

Merion Mercy Academy 0

Posted December 20, 2007
My daughter attended this school, and had a marvelous experience. She was challenged and encouraged. She had a number of opportunities to participate in sports, as well as leadership opportunities in non-athletic extracurriculars. The girls have a great loyalty to one another, and appreciate each other's talents and differences. It is a special place.

Posted December 05, 2007