Middletown, PA

Kunkel El School 1

Posted August 26, 2013
There is absolutely nothing positive I could possibly say about this school. My family is moving out of state just to get away from that school system.

Kunkel El School 2

Posted April 03, 2013
Kunkle elementary is still a decent school. The other elementary schools are lacking. The district itself has gone downhill for years. The high school is not the quality school it was when I went there. I will be selling my home and moving out of LST. The taxes are too high for the return.

Kunkel El School 0

Posted April 06, 2010
This school district has been falling for years. After graduating and watching taxes rise for years with worsening results we uprooted our family and sought a new community. Do your research and you will find the real Middletown area and school district. You can find better school districts for less tax money.

Kunkel El School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
They provide excellent support for the children.

Kunkel El School 5

Posted January 29, 2008
My boy attended kindergarten and is now in first grade at Kunkel. I am very please so far. I have not yet sat in on a class, but the teacher is keeping pretty much on schedule so I know they are not wasting time. They do a lot of work in reading and math, thank goodness - and just the right amount of the arts to open their minds. We keep busy studying and doing homework which is good. So, five stars for Kunkel.

Kunkel El School 3

Posted September 10, 2007

Kunkel El School 5

Posted March 04, 2004
Both of my daughters attend Kunkel Elementary in Middletown. I feel that they are treated like the two very different individuals that they are. The teachers are highly qualified, under the leadership of their kind and friendly principal. Thank you all for a job well done!

Kunkel El School
2401 Fulling Mill Rd, Middletown, PA  17057
Last modified Kunkel El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kunkel El School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top