Middletown, PA

Seven Sorrows of BVM School 2

Posted December 22, 2009

Posted December 15, 2009

Posted February 25, 2009
i love seven Sorrows! its like the most coolest school! i am also currently a 7th grader and its such a great school for your kids to learn about the catholic faith! =) Please coem to our school! especially 7th grade students!! we need some more to beat the 6th grade class! =)

Posted January 19, 2009
I am curently a 7th grader at Seven Sorrows and this is an amazing school full of school spirit and great education. All of the teachers work with you if you do not understand the information. I love Seven Sorrows because all of my friends are here and would recommend this school to anyone!

Seven Sorrows of BVM School 1

Posted August 23, 2008
High turnover of teachers. They can't seem to keep them here. Many internal problems with administration. 3 principals in one school year!

Posted March 25, 2008
I am a 2007 graduate and couldn't have received a better education. Not to mention the family atmosphere and small classes that greatly add to character and growth. I love SSBVM!

Posted January 02, 2008

Posted July 06, 2006
I think that this is an awesome school. It is great to go there.

Posted April 11, 2006
Quality of education is good, some teachers better than others. Son is now in 2nd grade and doing better in school because of the above. Music, art, gym and computer class are available, something that alot of public schools are starting to phase out is recess is still happening here. There will be a new school built within the next three years.

Posted April 03, 2006
I have 2 children attending Seven Sorrows BVM School in Middletown PA, I would not send them anywhere else but Seven Sorrows, the teachers, the principal and all the staff are the greatest, the class sizes are small enough that the students get enough teacher student time, the cirriculum is based on religion as the foundation, and the education I feel is the best thing I could do for my kids, they have every type of sport or activity that any public school has to offer, they offer so much more than I ever imagined to our kids, parental involvement is greatly appreciated, the office staff is always there when needed, I just cannot say enough about the wonderful things I have seen, and have been a part of at seven sorrows. Great school.

Seven Sorrows of BVM School
360 East Water Street, Middletown, PA  17057
Last modified Seven Sorrows of BVM School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Seven Sorrows of BVM School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top