Posted May 25, 2010
This is another fine school in the Gateway School District. My daughhter is finishing her first year at GMS. She has done extremely well academically and is involved in many extracurricular activities including Orchestra, Chorus, and Track. The teachers are very qualified and motivating. As a parent I have been kept informed of my daughters progress. I am very pleased with this school as my daughter maintains a 4.0

Posted January 07, 2010

Posted October 03, 2009
I think Gateway Middle School is an amazing place to work. We have such qualified teachers who really care about their students. The school provides a safe and secure learning environment for all students.

Gateway Middle School 1

Posted February 20, 2009

Gateway Middle School 4

Posted May 30, 2007
In the Pittsburgh School district Gateway schools are considered average. My child graduated from Gateway Middle School with honors. I feel the school was okay.

Gateway Middle School 1

Posted October 04, 2005
I moved into the area and was told this was a Blue Ribbon School District. Year after year, my child has been left behind (it's been 7 years). I have found it very difficult to obtain and IEP. There is no consistency with the teaching methods. There is no communication between the guidance counselors, teacher and staff members that are located in the same building. When I have asked for educational testing; I've been given a brick wall. This is a very disappointing experience regarding public schools. There should be no excuse for any child not to have everything they need when the tax base in the district is as high as it is. The school district should be ashamed of themselves.

Gateway Middle School
4450 Old William Penn Hwy, Monroeville, PA  15146
Last modified Gateway Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gateway Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.