Posted September 06, 2014
Wonderful school! Couldn't be more impressed by the faculty and the academics. This school turns out highly educated and well rounded children. St. Ignatius is a treasure in Yardley.

Posted June 08, 2014
This was our first year at Saint Ignatius, thankfully it was a very smooth transition from the public school system. Academics at St. Ignatius are top notch. The emphasis on religion and treating others with kindness and compassion is one of the many reasons we chose this school. You won't be disappointed.

Posted February 10, 2014
not good. Our child was not thriving at all and the bad behavior of both parents and students was alarming. The teachers are not very helpful. The school is just too small.

Posted January 15, 2014
I can't say enough good things about our school. I have to say it was the best decision my husband and I made to enroll our child into St. Ignatius. It's a very happy and nourishing environment. The curriculium is amazing and exceed any expectations. As a matter of fact when we compared it with one of supposedly best private school in the area we were blown away. Teachers are helpful, respectful and treat our kids like their own. Principal is very professional and caring. I don't agree with some of the reviews here because it's simply not true. I would encourage anyone who is in the process of searching for school to come and see by themselves. I guarantee you won't be dissapointed.

Posted June 27, 2013
Dear Prospective Parents, I invite all parents to formulate their own judgements. We work very hard at St. Ignatius to provide the best possible education and environment for our students. Do we always get it right? No, we are human and make mistakes. But rest assure we try our best to work with a family to take care of their concerns. As far as academics, we had the best Terra Nova scores in Bucks County and our 8th grade students are accepted at the best private high schools. So do not let one person form your opinion - call, come in and see what St. Ignatius can do for your child.

Posted March 26, 2013
They toot their horns about family...more like a dysfunctional family. Few teachers are friendly. Issues don't get addressed. The school is too small, so if you have bad mix of kids in the class, there's nowhere else they can place your child. One class per grade.

Posted July 29, 2009

Posted November 21, 2008
We recently moved to the area and came from a public school. I have been extremely impressed with St. Ignatius. What attracted me to it was that it was awarded a blue ribbon of excellence in 2007. The pre-k teacher is amazing, as are her assistants. The first grade teacher is absolutely incredible. My 1st grade son not only gets a great education but he is cared for, unlike my experience in public school. He feels safe and I have never seen him happier. The school is very small too which means more 1:1 attention. Families are very involved - lots of opportunities to make friends, if you want. Children are obviously well loved and cared for - no bullies here. It has only been a few months but so far I feel incredibly blessed that I found this school and that my children are a part of it.

Posted June 22, 2008
St. Ignatius offers nothing to do other then basket ball and track, and thier acedemics are horrible!

St Ignatius Elementary School
995 Reading Avenue, Morrisville, PA  19067
Last modified St Ignatius Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Ignatius Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.