Narberth, PA

Posted May 12, 2008
My daughter was challenged, nurtured and well educated at Penn Valley. I'd recommend the school to anyone.

Posted January 01, 2007
Penn Valley is an excellent public school option. After leaving a prestigious independent school, my son has made a good transition because the schools were quite similar. The reading and math programs are excellent. We receive frequent feedback and have truly formed a partnership with his teachers and the school community. The principal, Alice Reyes, seems to shape the school culture with her nurturing administrative style. Can't wait for our younger daughter to start next year!

Penn Valley School 4

Posted July 20, 2005
This is an awesome school and district and my children love their teachers and friends. The academic programs are challenging, yet fun for the children and create a positive learning environment. Two thumbs up.

Posted March 03, 2005
Recently moved to the area from Florida and boy what a difference. The principal remembered my kids names the first day of school after meeting them only once before. All of the administration is fantasic and the Home School Association does so many fun and interesting activiteies. There is some construction going on (04-05) but it is handled without incident to the children. My son has 2 more years here as a student and my daughter is going on to Welsh Valley. Kids adapted well, and love their school. Math program is great.

Penn Valley School
301 Righters Mill Rd, Narberth, PA  19072
Last modified Penn Valley School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Penn Valley School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top