Bad
Good

Great clean and spacious, and the swimming pool is a plus. Even though we're new in the area I heard nothing but good about the school so I'm looking forward to get to know more of this school and my daughter is very excited.

Great school! Clubs are great. Students are expected to succeed and given the tools to.

I love going to Nazareth, it is a great school. The academics are excellent they have CP, honors, and AP. The music department is excellent the band wins like everything, im not kidding. Orchestra is very good too, the teacher is awesome. The athletic department is fantastic their probably isnt a sport you dont know that we do, cause we just added ultimate frisbee. Sports are really competitive here and fun! If a parent wants a well rounded kid, nazareth is the place to send him or her. I do a bit of everything and my life in nazareth is going great and under control.

the teachers and staff are great, and always willing to go above just helping students in school!

They made a new middle school in the district. I am in the first class of 8th graders attending it. Its an amazing district. The teachers and Principal are very supportive and nice. Now the new middle school is GREAT. It is 100% environmentally friendly. The staff are encouraging us to go green and its really working. There's is a Olympic sized pool there and its amazing. I have lived in Nazareth all my life and i love it. Nazareth area School District is one of the top Districts in the state of Pennsylvania. The new middle school is the ONLY environmentally friendly school in the state also. Trust me you won't regret sending your kids here.

This is an excellent school! My daughter transferred from the elementary school to the middle school and she loves it! She has been a honor roll student and she has advanced to the high honor roll. My daughter is very active in school and I am pleased with the curriculum, the attention and dedication of the teachers, the principal(s), and administrative staff. Thank you for all your hard work!

i am a student in 8th grade at this school. basiccly there is hardly any bullying anymore with the no tollerance system going on. This website should be updated. the spending per student is well above the state average. We are building a new school to handle the huge amount of new students to our school. So what does that tell you, huh? well anyway everthing here is good, - food, teachers, faculty, and administators. And by the way our school is not falling apart the slightest bit. and when i got a 79 in english i was immediatley given a tutor. There is after school tutoring for every subject every week. The attention to detail at this school is ammazing. Deffinitly recoomend

We moved here three years ago from central New Jersey. Dollar for dollar there is no comparison. Nazareth area schools have given my boys a challenging curriculum and the teachers and administrative staff have been very helpful. My boys made friends quickly as the kids out here are light years ahead in manners and fairness as what we left. My boys still thank me frequently for moving to Nazareth.

the teachers are funny, the food is good, the atmosphere is inviting, you learn without knowing it

We are a group of 8th graders writing this comment. The students at this school have a wide variety of abilities.They help the really low and really high. The new principal Mr. Kern is amazing, he is doing all he can to make this school the best it can be. I just cannot express how much I do not agree with the gifted program. They are treated unfairly, special from many students' points of views, and all of the students writing this are A students, and we all feel that the program is unfair. The extra- curricular activities are wonderful, the academics are challenging, the student body is overall great. I have no complaits with the teachers, they are mostly really great.

Last modified Nazareth Area Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.