PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted October 27, 2015
We will be forever grateful to ALL of the staff and administration at HFS for all they have done to support, encourage and excite our children to do their best, be their best.

Posted October 27, 2015
Strong core academics--the way we USED to be taught in public schools decades ago! Small class sizes coupled with teachers who simply LOVE to teach! Supportive community/family feel among other parents and students. Exactly what my children were missing in public school.

Posted May 20, 2013
Holy Family has exceded all my expectations. They meet the spiritual needs of my children by example. Academics are excellent and beyond the local public schools. Spanish is a plus. Most of all, Holy Family represents a true scence of community where my children look forward to going to school. They love thier teachers and classmates. The principal has been an excellent role model on how Catholic Schools should be in today's world. Thank you Holy Family!

Posted February 14, 2013
My oldest son graduated from Holy Family last year. I am pleased to say that Holy Family prepared him exceptionally well for high school. He has even commented on what he has learned compared to his peers in his new school. My younger son is still at Holy Family and is thriving. He commented the other day he will miss Holy Family when it is time for him to graduate. He too is getting the same skills my older son got when he was at Holy Family. It has been a wonderful investment in our children's future!

Posted January 21, 2013
My boys absolutely love hfs! My husband and I are not only pleased with the academics, but with the nurturing and loving environment that the teachers create. They go that extra mile. Hfs puts those smiles on my boy's faces:)

Posted April 27, 2010
I read some things here regarding discipline at HFS that I disagree with. I've not seen or heard of any harsh discipline from the pricipal or teachers. I know of several students with learning disabilities who are getting extra help with reading and math one on one with special aides. I also know that at this school students with special needs are also helped and encouraged by their peers. I can't imagine a more encouraging and nuturing learning environment.

Posted October 09, 2009
If your child has any academic issues this is not the school for your child. The children who are the over achievers are the ones that this school focuses on- the children who struggle w/learning are not helped like they should be!!!!

Holy Family Elementary School 1

Posted September 27, 2009
The principal is to harsh on the students and rules are too strict

Holy Family Elementary School 4

Posted September 23, 2008
HFS is a great place for academic and religious education. The national standard IOWA tests indicate most students entering 3rd grade are reading at the 5th grade level. Upper grades are performing at high school level for math and science. Best of all is the Christ centered education. It is evident in how the students respect each other and their teachers, and through their outreach efforts to the community through works of charity. I proudly send my daughter to this school and am consistently amazed at the academic leaps she is making there. The school may not have all the extra-curricular activities available at public schools, but they excel at the basics of education and good citizenship.

Posted April 29, 2008
My children haven't experienced any unfair or harsh treatment from the principal or any teachers for that matter. I will say, it seems she is tougher (in enforcing existing rules) on the older students, but I wonder if that isn't exactly what they need as they become big fish in a small sea.

17 Convent Ave, Nazareth, PA  18064
Last modified Holy Family Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8