Bad
Good

The teachers and the rest of the staff are wonderful. If your child is struggling in a subject they have all the extra programs to help them. The PTA is like no other. They do so much for the kids. I like the school so much I now work in the lunch room. Great school!

My son is only in first grade, so I can't really discuss anything long-term, but thus far his experience has been great. The teachers he has had thus far have been very involved with him and always open to questions and concerns from us. The principal is fantastic-involved and personable. We have only had one issue which we had to take to her and she addressed it right away. This school goes on a rotation basis for 'special classes' such as gym, art, computer, etc. Thus far my son has loved all of these teachers also. I rated extracurricular activities as I did only because we have not had much opportunity to get involved within these first two years.

Last modified Metzgar El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.