New Alexandria, PA

Metzgar El School 5

Posted April 19, 2009
The teachers and the rest of the staff are wonderful. If your child is struggling in a subject they have all the extra programs to help them. The PTA is like no other. They do so much for the kids. I like the school so much I now work in the lunch room. Great school!

Metzgar El School 4

Posted September 18, 2006
My son is only in first grade, so I can't really discuss anything long-term, but thus far his experience has been great. The teachers he has had thus far have been very involved with him and always open to questions and concerns from us. The principal is fantastic-involved and personable. We have only had one issue which we had to take to her and she addressed it right away. This school goes on a rotation basis for 'special classes' such as gym, art, computer, etc. Thus far my son has loved all of these teachers also. I rated extracurricular activities as I did only because we have not had much opportunity to get involved within these first two years.

Metzgar El School 5

Posted August 02, 2005
More parent involvement than any school I've encountered. Excellent programs and teachers. We are extremely pleased with our son's education from this school. They are welcome to parent's suggestions and work well with the parents with any issues. There are extracurricular activites for the kids and again, are wonderful. We could not be happier.

Metzgar El School
140 Cc Hall Dr, New Alexandria, PA  15670
Last modified Metzgar El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Metzgar El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top