Thaddeus Stevens School 5

Posted October 09, 2009

Thaddeus Stevens School 5

Posted November 24, 2006
This is an excellent school. All 4 of my children have attended and each one has had a wonderful expierence. The teachers really care about the kids and have a great reportoire with students. My son transferred when we moved and only wanted to go back, when he did... his teacher welcomed him back into the classroom and celebrated his return! The faculty knows my kids by name and treats me, the parent - with great respect. I recommend this elementary school to parents in the area and gladly work with them again and again.

Thaddeus Stevens School
831 Harrison St, New Castle, PA  16101
Last modified Thaddeus Stevens School is a Public school that serves grades 1-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thaddeus Stevens School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top