New Castle, PA

Posted November 20, 2009
Shenango is better than a lot of school's in the area. It's a relitively small school so everyone knows everyone. I, as a student, would personally recommend SHS.

Posted September 23, 2009
Shenango Schools are excellent...thats why we moved to Shenango from the city schools...

Posted February 20, 2009
On the contrary, Shenango High has excellent math and science programs. I was well ahead of my freshman class in college in math and chemistry. I am now an senior engineer in a major corporation. There were 26 engineers that came out of our senior class from Shenango High School. Go Wildcats!

Posted September 24, 2007
This school is Excellent. It prepares students for the real world.

Shenango High School

Posted July 21, 2007
Shenango High School has terrible math and science programs. I took the highest level classes that were offered, graduated with honors and was still a full year behind my peers in college.

Posted September 15, 2005
The music program is excellent. The principal was a music teacher/band director for a while. Many opportunities for the students. Music, theatre, band, choir, marching band...many things.

Shenango High School
2550 Ellwood Rd, New Castle, PA  16101
Last modified Shenango High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shenango High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top