Stewart Middle School 1

Posted December 09, 2012
i hate it it is no good and a teacher named mrs.meyer is so rude

Stewart Middle School 5

Posted December 18, 2009
I came 2nd top at my class developing many life and educational skills that later on is helping me with courses at NAHS. I apreciate every peice of information that've ever been given to me.

Stewart Middle School 5

Posted October 20, 2008

Posted April 14, 2008

Stewart Middle School 4

Posted January 02, 2007
I agree that this school isn't challenging enough. This year my 5th grader is learning the same things he did when he was a 4th grader at another school last year. But I feel the teachers are great as far as communicating with the parents.

Stewart Middle School 1

Posted April 25, 2006
- a former student

Posted January 18, 2006

Posted January 08, 2006
The students will be left behind if not challenged more and the school itself is not updated. Very basic learning.

Stewart Middle School
1315 West Marshall St, Norristown, PA  19401
Last modified Stewart Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stewart Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top