Norristown, PA

Posted October 22, 2014
This school SAVED my son's life! He has Aspergers and around age 10 he was having meltdowns daily, on half days at school, had been hospitalized for being suicidal (he knew he had it and was angry about it) but by the grace of God and being in the right place at the right time, my son was accepted into pathway for his middle school years. He has now transitioned to a mainstream high school and is getting straight A's, making friends and being sought after by girls! Plus he is the coolest kid I know, sarcastic, funny and so smart! The changes in him are remarkable. The staff, teachers etc. are superb. I could not have asked for a better experience for my son. I owe them my life for saving his!

Posted August 31, 2009
Pathway is a great school i'm a student there i have autism they make math easy i'm off the cheater (calculator) lunch's are great science is great there too they have social skills they can help you in a class called resource as for ESY (Extended School Year) I Was a actor in a play class trip's every Wednesday we have a thing called clubs so in clubs we join a club for every interest except the video game club they also have a program called school in the mall in case i'm angry we have a break room we're we have nothing but walls a floor some blue things and thats it so pathways thank you

The Pathway School 0

Posted February 22, 2008
Pathway has been a God-send for my son without the school he would not be the amazing young man he truely is

Posted May 10, 2007
My son has been a student here for 10 years. He is a young man with a traumatic brain injury. Pathway found the route to motivate him and he reads, writes, does basic math and works at a job off campus - thanks pathway for giving him a future with promise!

Posted February 17, 2005