North Huntingdon, PA

Norwin Middle School 1

Posted October 02, 2013
If your child is smart, send them elsewhere! Norwin does not want to pay a gifted coordinator for middle and/or high school, so there is no gifted program. They are the masters of BS in trying to make it look like there is one, but the "opportunities" (honors, AP classes, clubs) they say are there for the gifted students are also available for all of the other students. The "accelerated" classes are a joke, they are the same classes everyone else takes, but they put all the gifted students in together and then call them accelerated. I bet every other school that values their smart kids laughs at us, because Norwin obviously considers gifted education a joke. If I could do it over, I would have chosen private school for my kids.

Norwin Middle School 5

Posted August 31, 2012
FINALLY the quality academics kick in, in middle school. The rules are a little severe, you would almost expect the place to be run by a bunch of nuns, but they are actually teaching here as opposed to babysitting for 7 hours.

Norwin Middle School 5

Posted September 09, 2009
I recently graduated from this school I am at the norwin highschool i though the middle school was 2 of teh best years of my life its not as bad as every one makes it out to be some teachers are wrong and some are awesome but if you thinking about moving to norwin I belive its a great school cant believe how fast middle school went

Norwin Middle School
10870 Mockingbird Dr, North Huntingdon, PA  15642
Last modified Norwin Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Norwin Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top