Oil City, PA

Oil City Senior High School 1

Posted June 28, 2013
This is by far the worst school I ever went to, the teachers are worthless and most all of the students are rude. I would never go back to this school! Ever! There is way to much bullying and the teachers and staff to absolutely nothing to stop it!

Oil City Senior High School 2

Posted March 28, 2008

Oil City Senior High School 1

Posted October 11, 2005

Oil City Senior High School 2

Posted October 03, 2004
Quit worrying so much about sports and focus on the education level

Oil City Senior High School 5

Posted July 07, 2004
Rather than offer you a parents thoughts and feelings about this school, I thought a students perspective would be better. I entered Oil City High School during my senior year, and I was extremely happy from day one. The students at OCHS are extremely accepting of new kids, and the teachers are great. Two of my former teachers in particular, Bob Tomaszeski (Senior Civics) and Sean McGloughlin (Academic Senior English) were by far the best teachers I think I have had in my four years of high school. If you want your children to think for themselves and actually want to attend classes, these two teachers would be a must to have teaching your children.

Oil City Senior High School
10 Lynch Blvd, Oil City, PA  16301
Last modified Oil City Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oil City Senior High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top