Posted December 09, 2009
I graduated from VCHS in 2008, and now I am currently in college. VCHS really prepared me for life in college by teaching me proper study skills and also how to manage my time better. I would recommend VC to anybody. The teachers are all wonderful and pleasant to be around. Fr. John is an amazing headmaster and by the time you are a senior, you don't feel like he is your principal or anything....he feels more like your best friend. The VC community is very kind and any time you walk through those doors, you feel like one giant family. Joey D.

Posted October 15, 2009
I am a freshman and have come to really like VC. Only having 4 classes a day is great and the teachers are really nice. Everyone knows each other so there are rarely any conflicts. It is a great place to be.

Posted September 18, 2009
This is school offers success in each students lives, notice the key word each... and every person who walks through them doors and accepts Venango Catholic is where I need to be. I been to a public school before, so yeah, long story short...Venango Catholic to me is more than a diploma, its like a family. Fr. John, would never steer you wrong. with much love... Kevin class of 2005

Posted September 17, 2009
All of my children are truly proud that they graduated from Venango Catholic High School. They continually live the great values and virtues that they were instilled with at home and practiced every day at this wonderful school.

Posted September 17, 2009
Great teachers, I loved the small class sizes, felt close to everyone in the school. Block Scheduling was amazing because it prepared me for college, it helped with my studies to only focus on 4 classes at a time, and when it came time to finals I only had to focus on 4 at a time plus I could remember the information better since I had learned it all within half the year, rather than the normal 9 month schedule.

Posted September 17, 2009
I love Venango Catholic High School because of it's caring, loving teachers and headmaster!

Posted September 10, 2004
Venango Catholic High School is the best High School anyone could ever attend. They have the most intelligent and compassionate teachers and faculty there. They genuinly care about you and want to see you succeed and they will do anything they can to aid you in that. They students there are also a great group of kids. Everyone there is friends with everyone. It truly is one big family and you won't find a better one anywhere else.

Venango Catholic High School
1505 West 1st Street, Oil City, PA  16301
Last modified Venango Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Venango Catholic High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top