Bad
Good

I have a son who is in their title one program. I can't say enough good things about this school. His teachers have helped him make huge leaps and bounds this year. He has progressed so well, and is on grade level now. Wonderful job!

This is a wonderful school. Clean and well kept. Oxford is fortunate to be able to have a separate building just for kindergarten. My daughter did very well here. 5 STARS to Mrs. Hamilton. The staff is very caring and involved. They kids were able to have field trips and group performances. Decent PTO but they appear to focus more on the highschool. My only negitive for the school as a whole is communication for events (school or community/child focused) or requested parent involvment needs to be improved with better advance notice for working parents.

My daughter attended kindergarten at JB from 2010-2011. At the time, Oxford had fully transitioned to all day kindergarten, so for us working parents it was ideal. From what I hear, all the teachers at the school were excellent. My daughter's teacher was really great. She was very passionate about her role and instilled a love of learning in her students. Each teacher has a teaching assistant, so it was very helpful to have two adults working with these kids during this important 1st year. It really helped make my daughter's 1st year of school a wonderfully positive and enriching experience. She acclimated very well from preschool into K. Before the end of the year, she was reading at the 2nd grade level. Also, I was impressed with their literacy and math curriculum. Oxford has come a long way from when my husband was in K. Overall, for us, we had a very positive experience.

I love that JB is all kindergarten now. It's a nice transition for kids just starting school. My daughter loves going to school and her teacher Ms.Smith is the main reason. The only complaint I have is with the amount of time given for lunch. For a 5 or 6 year old to eat in 30 minutes is tough. Otherwise we are thrilled with the school.

It is an all kindergarten school with low class sizes. The staff is very professional yet loving. Lots of community activity, much literacy development, home-school actvities and communication. Positive discipline and reinforcement as main theme! Studnts are happy!

Great school and staff. Our boys both attended and loved Jordan Bank.

I think that Jordan Bank is a great school! They really challenge the kids and have made nice changes regarding appearance and hiring new teachers.

5 Stars - we are thrilled with this school! Our son is doing better then he was in the begining of the year, well enough to not have to do an extra reading program! Clean, friendly school, teachers and staff are wonderful!

I love this school! I have 3 children there right now and every teacher is excellent! They are always willing to work with me to make it easier and I really appreciate it! My kids have learned so much so far and are very excited to go to school everyday. I would recommend this school to others!

A great school; housing only K and Grade 1 it is a wonderfully safe have for our youngest scholars. We have had 4 children go through the school over the last 9 years. Excellent staff - both professional and support. Responding well to the challenges of our changing community.

Last modified Jordan Bank School is a Public school that serves grade K