Perryopolis, PA

Perry El School 1

Posted February 29, 2012
My daughter was at Perry Elem for 2 years. She has anxiety and ADHD and was bullied for those two years. Of course the teachers thought of her as the problem child and she was always in trouble. Brought it to the attention of the principle many, many times. Nothing was done about the bullying. My daughter was cornored in hallways and pulled across the play ground. I could not get the help I needed for her for being a special needs child. Took her out of Perry Elem and she is flurishing! Got the help need to support her and best of all no more bullies and school officials telling me they did not see anything! I graduated from Frazier and thought it was a A+ school district. I guess it is if your child does not have something wrong with them.

Perry El School 5

Posted March 14, 2011
I absoultly LOVE my daughters scool.... Small and the students seem to get the help they need !

Perry El School 0

Posted June 22, 2009
I would recommend Perry Elementary. My child has shown great improvements in all aspects of learning.

Perry El School 0

Posted April 19, 2008
i would recommend this school Perry elementary in my opinion, i would say,is dedicated to high standards in student education.a+

Perry El School
142 Constitution St, Perryopolis, PA  15473
Last modified Perry El School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Perry El School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top