Posted August 18, 2014
As a current student at Rush, I must say that this school is amazing. Coming from a Catholic/private school, Rush was like a breath of fresh air to me; the education is wonderful and the teachers are truly exceptional. It is nice to wake up everyday knowing that you are going to a place where you know you will be accepted and not receive pretentious, insincere care. There is a nice variety amongst the student body, making the environment highly accepting. If you are considering Rush for your child, I highly recommend this school; I have loved every minute of my time here and am sad to be leaving.

Posted March 17, 2014
I am a former student at this school and I must say this school is amazing. At the time as a teenager I failed to recognized how amazing Rush was until I entered college. You will not find any teachers like the ones at Rush. They are truly the most caring educators that I have ever crossed paths with. The teachers actually work with you, and most students who are interested in the arts improve rapidly. It's not your typical student and teacher connection here. Teachers and students communicate as friends. The teachers here have been nothing but encouraging, caring, and they make learning fun. It's great! The best thing about these teachers are that they involve creativity with their lessons. I was part creating rush's atmosphere and environment, and due to budget cuts Rush has suffered a lot. Though Rush may lack a few supplies, students work with their teachers to fundraise what they need by hosting bake sales and candy grams. Most students may say, "Rush? Yuck!" But after they graduate and look back at their high school experience, they will be happy that they were able to be themselves, grow, and learn. It's a great school, and take my word for it as a Rush alumni.

Posted October 24, 2013
My son is a sophomore at RUSH. We love this school. The academics are excellent and the staff are amazing. This is definitely the best thing to happen to the Northeast. We are applying for my daughter this year and can't wait to have another child in this outstanding school ! Ms. Brown is the best principal I've encountered yet, she works so hard to make this school what it is ..... GREAT !

Posted October 17, 2012
Please use spell check or a dictionary when writting a review. As a grandparent of two students that attend Rush, I find that this school gives these student plenty of opportunity to advance academically and grow as fine adults. The students seem to respect each other and the school, and respect is something missing in children these days. The programs they put on for the parents are top rate, you can tell alot of hard work goes into it. I know my grandchildren look forward to going to school.

Posted September 17, 2011
This school is the best thing that ever happened in the Northeast. Both of my daughters attend this school and I couldn't be happier! My oldest will be part of the first graduating class. The academics are very rigorous and students have many opportunities to express themselves through the various arts programs. The teachers are young and enthusiastic and give so much of their time. They are to be commended. The principal, Ms. Brown, never seems to tire of giving herself to the school and its students. Also, the counselor, Ms. Senner, has been very helpful in getting the students ready for college. All in all, I highly recommend this school to parents.

Arts Academy at Benjamin Rush 0

Posted April 07, 2010
its alright there. the kids need more fun activeties my son doesnt look foward to waking up in the mornig for school hes said it boers him and there really strick when it come to having fun, there not even allowed to hug each other, i fell that hugging among teenagers is a big part in there lives but its great when it come to academics it one of the best

Posted March 31, 2010
Nice and small, great one on one teachers work. The arts are so beutiful and the school is so clean

Arts Academy at Benjamin Rush
11081 Knights Rd, Philadelphia, PA  19154
Last modified Arts Academy at Benjamin Rush is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arts Academy at Benjamin Rush Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.