K-1, 3-9
Public charter
Philadelphia, PA

Posted September 23, 2013
FTCE is the best school in the city. My children became part of the Towne family three years ago, and I can tell you that they love it! The teachers, administrators and support staff do a wonderful job and it is obvious that they love the children. As a parent I could not be happier and can say without hesitation that making the move to Towne was the best decision that we have ever made for our children!

Posted September 17, 2013
I have a 2nd grader at FTCES and I must say we absolutely love this school! If you have a child that loves to learn, then this is the school for them! The staff & teachers are just amazing. The Principle Mr. Feild, is very involved with the staff, the students & the parents. He goes above and beyond to make sure that everyone is happy & that things are moving smoothly. When ever an issue coms up it is dealt with quickly & with grace. The Teachers are very frank and straight forward with the parents and use alot of positive reinforcment with the students, and Amy from the front desk is just a doll! My husband and I actually got to help build the playground which was a great experience tha just really got the parents & the teachers mingling. The whole school is close-knit and just operates more like family. My son has made great strides since starting at FTCE, it's the best thing for him to date!

Posted September 16, 2013
FTES is by far one of the BEST schools in the City of Philadelphia! As the remainder of the school district is failing miserably, Franklin Towne is prospering. They are constantly adding new clubs, summer camps, after school programs, just built a brand new playground, started a music and art program and just completed the addition of a Brand New auditorium. While the rest of the schools are taking away, FTES is adding. They conduct parent surveys and really pull through on the suggestions. I have 2 children in 1st and 3rd grade and they absolutely love the school. The teachers are nurturing and involved with the parents, the administration is the most helpful and kind group of people I've ever met, the H & S is constantly putting together fun things for the kids and Patrick Field, the Principal honestly CARES about the children and their overall experience...both academically and by assuring the students truly enjoy their overall school experience. He gets the kids motivated by instilling a merit system to promote good behavior and making it fun by dressing up for the kids:) I love, love, love this school and everyone there. Have no idea how there could ever be a bad review.

Franklin Towne Charter Elementary School 4

Posted May 27, 2013
My daughter LOVES this school. The school is still pretty new and is still adding programs each year. This is the first year they had music and it was a wonderful addition. I hope they add an art program.

Franklin Towne Charter Elementary School
4259 Richmond st, Philadelphia, PA  19137
Last modified Franklin Towne Charter Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-1, 3-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin Towne Charter Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top